Side effects and recommended dose of Garcinia Cambogia–Garcinia Cambogia is very famous for its effectiveness to lose weight. However, we should know the limits of their consumption, as they could have some unwanted effects. It is important to read all indications and contraindications. Before knowing the side effects of Garcinia Cambogia and the maximum recommended doses, we’ll learn more about it.
The plant comes from Indonesia. Its active ingredient is hydroxycitric acid, also known as HCA. The HCA is considered one of the most important natural active ingredients for wing weight loss. One of the main reasons is that it decreases appetite so you eat less. This acid helps lose weight whenever guidelines are established in the feeding routine. The products come from the tree that is called equal. The HCA is found mainly in its bark.
But surely doubts hover in adverse effects that can produce. So let’s see what he says about this topic.
Does the Garcinia Cambogia cause side effects?
There is much debate regarding if the Garcinia Cambogia side effects or not. There are specialists that recommended you it without any problem, but others are quite reluctant to prescribe it or recommend it.
The vast majority of which have started a diet with the Garcinia CAmbogia has not had any side effects, because the prescribed doses are safe.
However, it seems that those who have tried certain brands, yes have had problems in treatment, such as:
- Migraines or headaches.
- Rashes of mild character.
- Stomach pain.
- Diarrhea (rare).
- Loss of extreme hunger.This last unwanted effect might be that the extract concentration is much higher than usual.
Be sure before you take it, it is important to know which brand purchase, since the quality of the food supplement will guarantee your health. It is a fact that Garcinia Cambogia certified one is completely safe.
What is the recommended dose of Garcinia Cambogia?
The dose is the main cause of the side effects of Garcinia Cambogia. Remember that each manufacturer has its own recommendations to be followed strictly.
To trust in the quality of the product, you just see what is sold in pharmacies, which are guarantees of security.
With respect to the normal doses, they tend to be 1, 5 g per day in three doses of 0.5 exceed it will not make any positive effect.
Contraindications to take into account
Although there are no reported side effects, there are some groups of people who are not recommended to take Garcinia Cambogia.
- Children under 16 years old.
- Women during pregnancy or lactation period.
- Third age.
- People with chronic or related to heart disease.Consult a doctor if in doubt before you start any treatment.
What are the benefits of Garcinia Cambogia?
It has several benefits, the following are the most important:
- Partially inhibits the performance of ATP citrate lyase, an enzyme involved in the formation of fat (lipids) from carbohydrate reserves.
- It increases the feeling of satiety.
- Apparently, it could improve mood since it produces an increase in serotonin.
There are many studies showing the different benefits of the Garcinia Cambogia supplement for weight loss. Are studies that have been done that much with animals as people?
The success of most of them has led to dietary and pharmaceutical companies to develop supplements and other products to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. All of them running some recommendations that undoubtedly increase their effectiveness. Among these supplements you will find bars, capsules or powder.
If our article on the effects of Garcinia Cambogia and recommended doses has you interested, you can see other similar articles in our side effect section.
You May Also Like:
- side effects and recommended dose of vitamin
- side effects and recommended dose of omega
- side effects and recommended dose of cbd
- side effects and recommended sugar
- drug side effects and interactions
- suboxone side effects and dangers
- viviscal side effects and reviews
- invokana side effects and dangers
- cinnamon side effects and benefits
- prednisone side effects